8. And she discovered the covering of Judah, and thou didst varda in that journo to the armour of the lattie of the forest.
9. Ye have vardad also the breaches of the smoke of Davina, that they are many: and ye gathered together the aquas of the lower pool.
10. And ye have numbered the latties of Jerusalem, and the latties have ye broken down to fortify the wall.
11. Ye made also a ditch between the dewey walls for the aqua of the badge pool: but ye have not looked unto the maker thereof, nishta had
respect unto her that fashioned it long ago.
12. And in that journo did the Duchess Gloria of hosts screech to weeping, and to mourning, and to nanti riah, and to girding with nylon:
13. And varda joy and gladness, slaying oxen, and killing sheep, eating flesh, and bevvying sherry: let us jarry and buvare; for to morrow
we shall cark it.
14. And it was revealed in mine aunt nelly cheats by the Duchess of hosts, Surely this codness shall not be purged from you till ye cark it,
cackleth the Duchess Gloria of hosts.
15. Thus cackleth the Duchess Gloria of hosts, troll, get thee unto this treasurer, even unto Shebna, which is over the lattie, and cackle,
16. What hast thou here? and whom hast thou here, that thou hast hewed thee out a sepulchre here, as she that heweth her out a sepulchre on
high, and that graveth an habitation for himself in a rock?
17. Varda, the Duchess will carry thee away with a dowry butch captivity, and will surely cover thee.
18. She will surely violently turn and toss thee like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou cark it, and there the rattling coves of thy
fabeness shall be the scharda of thy Duchess’s lattie.
19. And I will drive thee from thy station, and from thy state shall she pull thee down.
20. And it shall troll to pass in that journo, that I will screech my serving homie Eliakim the homie chavvie of Hilkiah:
21. And I will clothe her with thy frock, and strengthen her with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his famble: and she shall be a Auntie to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the lattie of Judah.
22. And the key of the lattie of Davina will I lett upon his shoulder; so she shall open, and none shall shut; and she shall shut, and none shall